Sending reminders with a link to a different survey | XM Community
Solved

Sending reminders with a link to a different survey

• 11 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Hi,

I am trying to send a final reminder to my unfinished respondents, however, I need to include a different survey link in this last email since it is a short version of the original survey to evaluate non-respondent bias. Any ideas on how I can do this?

Thanks!
Ben
icon

Best answer by ClairJ 11 October 2019, 19:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi @benjohnson84 a couple of ideas...

1. You could export your list of non-respondents, and then import them as the contacts for your other survey. Format your invitation for that survey to look like a reminder for the initial survey.
2. It looks like adding embedded data retroactively is problematic, but if you wanted to set something like this up again in the future, I would suggest creating your non-response survey first, and generating a unique link for all your respondents. Then, bring that link in as embedded data in your other survey, and when you remind non-respondents, you can display the link using piped text.
Badge +1
> @ClairJ said:
> Hi @benjohnson84 a couple of ideas...
>
> 1. You could export your list of non-respondents, and then import them as the contacts for your other survey. Format your invitation for that survey to look like a reminder for the initial survey.
> 2. It looks like adding embedded data retroactively is problematic, but if you wanted to set something like this up again in the future, I would suggest creating your non-response survey first, and generating a unique link for all your respondents. Then, bring that link in as embedded data in your other survey, and when you remind non-respondents, you can display the link using piped text.

Thank you!

Leave a Reply