Will my results get messed up if I used both an anonymous link AND individual links? | XM Community
Solved

Will my results get messed up if I used both an anonymous link AND individual links?

• 15 October 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hey, everyone.

I have been using the Qualtrics email distribution tool to send out surveys using anonymous links. Since you can't schedule reminder emails using anonymous links, I had to go in and recreate the email invitation every time I wanted to send a push.

I completely forgot to change the link type this last time from individual to anonymous and the push email was sent out using individual links.

Will this mess anything up with my results? I'm just looking for a little peace of mind that I didn't just completely ruin a project 😃

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by MsIreen 15 October 2019, 19:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Nah, it is going to be fine 😀 Only the response type will be different. And of course, you will see recipient information for those surveys that were sent with individual link.
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Ahh, thank you for calming my nerves! I didn't think it would be an issue, but that didn't stop me from spiraling a little 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
That is completely understandable 😀

Leave a Reply