displaying images based on observer ratings? | XM Community

displaying images based on observer ratings?

• 28 October 2019
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +2
Hello !

Is it possible to present a series of images that are 'whittled down' on the basis of observers ratings ? For example how much do you like X brand of apples ? If ratings more than Y brand of apples then X brand of apples survives and is then compared to Z brands of apples etc ?

I think that there may be a simple solution here but I can't see it !

With thanks -

Carl

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11
Maybe you could use the API for this. You can do a program that runs with a certain frequency, and when it runs it exports the responses from the survey, calculates what brands of apples that need to be shown at that point in time, and via the API updates the question so that it displays the new brand of apples (https://api.qualtrics.com/reference#update-question)
Badge +2

hi Axel
Would this be able to work if i wanted to compared images in pairs though ? So i have a group of faces of people who are really attractive but i want to find who is the most attractive of the faces in that group. I do so by carrying out paired contrasts to locate the most attractive face. So in pair one face X is more attractive that face Y so face Y is deleted and then face X is compared with the next face in the queue which would be face Z until the most attractive face is found.

all the best, carl

Leave a Reply