Multiple survey management | XM Community
Solved

Multiple survey management

• 5 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello! My question is more about the management of survey development and distribution. Our team implements five interventions every month or quarter in which we distribute post-surveys. We have to change the surveys slightly every time and the surveys are distributed to different contacts every time- also on different time frames. There are 10 people on our team and different people manage and distribute different surveys.
I am wondering if anyone has advice on how to manage all of these surveys. Our school does not have the survey director feature. We are up to 40 different surveys in our accounts and it's getting very confusing. I would love to hear your ideas!
Best,
Jen
icon

Best answer by ClairJ 5 November 2019, 17:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi @JenN316 here are a few suggestions to consider:

1. If possible, see if the small changes you make to the survey could be implemented using embedded data. For example, if you refer to the date of the intervention, you could upload this with your contact list as an embedded field and pipe the value into the survey. That way you could operate out of a single survey.
2. Make use of the organizational structures within Qualtrics. Sort your surveys and contact lists into folders and sub-folders.
3. If possible, have one person manage survey design and distribution. Individuals could be responsible for creating contact lists and accessing results. At the very least, you could have one person be in charge of keeping the account organized as suggested in #2.
4. Agree on a common naming convention for your surveys and contact lists.

Hope that helps!

Is there a good answer to this question yet? The complete lack of file organisation tools (even the good old click and select from Windows) makes this extremely time consuming, and we risk losing surveys without multiple time consuming checks. It's pretty terrible from our perspective.

Leave a Reply