Is there a way to "hide" emails when subjects are nominating evaluators? | XM Community
Solved

Is there a way to "hide" emails when subjects are nominating evaluators?

• 6 November 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
  • Level 4 ●●●●
  • 218 replies
We've been running 360s on our platform for nearly 10 years, so we have over 40,000 contacts in our directory. We just recently had someone raise concerns about the fact that emails are so accessible when nominating someone from the directory. For example, if you enter the name "Michael," the first and last names and emails for ~30 Michaels show up. I don't think this has been an issue thus far, but theoretically, someone could "mine" this information. Is there any way to make this less accessible while still allowing people to nominate from within the directory? One way might be to make it so that you have to enter an email to select from within the directory...

If there aren't any current solutions to this, I'll submit it as a product idea.
icon

Best answer by MaiaH 10 June 2020, 00:23

View original

1 reply

Badge +1

Hi ClairJ, there isn't currently a way to make these contacts less accessible for nominations, since the smart-search is meant to make nominations as easy as possible for respondents!
Therefore if you haven't already, this is definitely something I would recommend posting as a Product Idea on Community! :)

Leave a Reply