Question Options - Calendar | XM Community
Solved

Question Options - Calendar

• 7 November 2019
  • 7 replies

We are currently running a survey in which respondents are asked to type in the dates they attended a training/event. Is it possible to make the question a "clickable" calendar as opposed to manual date entry?
icon

Best answer by ClairJ 7 November 2019, 15:05

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi @hibbarmj absolutely. Check out this page and this page for more info. They walk you through it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@hibbarmj,

I recommend NOT using the date picker in Qualtrics library. Use flatpickr. Do a community search for more info.
Userlevel 5
Badge +15
@TomG why do you not recommend the date picker? Asking for future reference. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Because it is antiquated - it doesn't look as nice, lacks features, and is difficult to customize.
Thanks for the feedback. It continues to say its unable to save my question because "it should be saved in the Javascript" area. Is there a code i should be using?
> @hibbarmj said:
> Thanks for the feedback. It continues to say its unable to save my question because "it should be saved in the Javascript" area. Is there a code i should be using?

you can't paste the code in regular code creation area. there is a separate "Java only" area you can get to by clicking the little wheel icon to the left of the question. it used to be one of the options on that popup menu to get to the JavaScript screen
Userlevel 4
Badge +3

hi 

is it possible to tell me how to format it in dd-mm-yyyy? unfortunately i’m not a coder and the javascript is not making sense to me :(

Leave a Reply