Multiple choice question not "Mobile-Friendly" | XM Community
Solved

Multiple choice question not "Mobile-Friendly"

• 7 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I am using series of multiple choice questions in my survey. The "Expert Review" option of Qualtrics, however keeps reminding me that these questions are not mobile-friendly. It suggests making them mobile friendly.

Could you please shed some light on how I can address this issue? I have been looking at the documentation and discussions in the community for some insights, but I couldn't.

Thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by ClairJ 7 November 2019, 17:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi @vishnub87 are you using multiple choice questions or matrix tables? The matrix tables are usually the ones that trigger this. If they are matrix tables, you can click on the question, and under "Options", select "Mobile Friendly".

If these are truly just multiple choice questions, would you mind posting an image of the message you are seeing?
> @ClairJ said:
> Hi @vishnub87 are you using multiple choice questions or matrix tables? The matrix tables are usually the ones that trigger this. If they are matrix tables, you can click on the question, and under "Options", select "Mobile Friendly".
>
> If these are truly just multiple choice questions, would you mind posting an image of the message you are seeing?

Hi @ClairJ ,

Thank you.

This is a screenshot of the question I am using. As I mentioned in the previous question, this is a multiple choice question.

!

I am also attaching a screenshot of the "Expert Review" message.

!
Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Thanks, @vishnub87 that helps. I think what may be triggering this is your use of the column layout in the Position settings for the question. I think you will resolve this feedback if you change to a vertical layout, which I would also argue would be the preferable way to layout this question.
@ClairJ that helped

Leave a Reply