Sensitive data policy / custom topic - Social Security Number (Canada) | XM Community
Question

Sensitive data policy / custom topic - Social Security Number (Canada)

• 15 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
Hi,

I need help with adding custom JS to my organization's sensitive data policy.
I want to add a custom topic: Social Securiy Number / Social Insurance Number in Canada (e.g., 123-456-789 and 123 456 789) without affecting phone numbers (e.g., 555-555-5555).

Thanks for you help!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hmm. I don't understand the question and it seems like maybe some others don't either. Can you ask your question in another way and maybe give some more context?

Thanks!
Badge +1
Is there any way to customize a topic (Social Insurance Number - Canada) in my organization's sensitive data policy? I cannot use the existing solution on Qualtrics because it only works for Social Secutiy Number (USA). Hope it helps 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Ah-ha! I understand now, thank you. I don't have access to my sensitive data policy so I can't check but it looks like there is an option to select by country. Did you already see if Social Security Number was available under Canada?

If you already tried that, you are able to set up a custom file with JSON. You can read more about how to do that here.
Badge +1
Unfortunately, it is not available for Canada. This is why I would need a custom JS following this format (e.g., 123-456-789 and 123 456 789) but without affecting phone numbers (e.g., 555-555-5555).
Thanks for your help!

Leave a Reply