Has anyone else seen that the way in which a project compares to an historical one has changed? | XM Community

Has anyone else seen that the way in which a project compares to an historical one has changed?

• 18 November 2019
  • 0 replies

Badge +1
Hi,
I am experiencing some issues with the comparison to previous projects. In the past, the dashboard used to compare each unit with the result of that unit in a previous project, regardless of which participants belonged to that unit. It would just match the current unit with the appropriate one and show the difference with it.
The newest project that I have, which is a dashboard built in September- October, is not comparing correctly with previous projects. If I see that a unit has a difference of 5 points with the previous survey, then I check the old dashboard and if I see the result, the difference is 10 (just to give an example). Qualtrics Support replied that the way in which the dashboard is supposed to compare units is considering only the people that exist both in the current project and in the historical one. I am sure that it did not work this way in previous dashboards. Actually, my previous projects are not showing this problem. It happens only with the newest one.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue? Do you know if this is a new update or if it has been like that before? Do you know how the comparison is supposed to work in your projects?

Thank you!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply