How to remove HTML code from Submit button? | XM Community
Solved

How to remove HTML code from Submit button?

• 19 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
Hi everybody,
For some reason, the HTML code shows up in my customized "Submit" button (that was created by adding the last question to the separate block).
How would I remove the code? Thanks in advance!!
icon

Best answer by chihobbit 20 November 2019, 17:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7
Hi @chihobbit - can you please post a screenshot of the survey configuration screen showing the question(s) and block(s) where the problem is occurring?
Badge +2
Hi @KeirJ - thank you for your response. I've reached out to support, and the reason for Submit button showing with the HTML code was because it had an additional formatting (bold and centered) applied. For some reason the formatting was picked up from the survey template set-up.

The intended functionality of previous/next feature is to only support text. Therefore, no formatting should be applied to it. To avoid accidental formatting application, choose the "use fixed text" option and manually type in the message when adding the next/submit button in the feature. The other way to remove the formatting would be to go the message library, find the specific message used in previous/next feature (in this case "Submit" button) and remove the formatting in there.
Userlevel 4
Badge +7
@chihobbit - Good to know. I'm glad the issue is resolved!
Badge +2
Thank you!

Leave a Reply