Email distribution not sent out (Action distribution) | XM Community
Solved

Email distribution not sent out (Action distribution)

• 20 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

I am using Action - Email distribution to automatically send out different surveys for different participants each day.
I set up my survey that when participants complete this survey, the action is set to distribute 7 different surveys out to participants. The first survey is sent one day later (1 day delay), the second survey is sent 2 days later (2 day delay), and so on until 7 days later. Basically, each survey will be sent out at 8PM pacific time every day.

It has worked for a couple day, but then it stopped working. Then, I reached out to Qualtrics support and they told me that they had some email issues in the past week. After that the issue was resolved and everything worked fine until tonight, it happened again.

Does anyone have this same issue with email distribution before? Do you have any suggestions on how to avoid this issue?

Thank you

Poom Pitichat
icon

Best answer by JenCX 20 November 2019, 17:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
It sounds like it may be something on the Qualtrics side, so I'd encourage you to keep in contact with Support. They have pretty sophisticated tools on their side to identify issues, so it's a good idea to reach out whenever you have something that isn't working as you expected.
Thank you very much! I have contacted them!

Leave a Reply