Is there a way to export all the unique links generated in the 360? | XM Community
Solved

Is there a way to export all the unique links generated in the 360?

• 20 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
  • Level 4 ●●●●
  • 218 replies
I would like to share a list of the links for participants' self-assessments with someone, who is inserting them into personalized reminders. Is there a way to export all of them in bulk? I know it's possible on the survey platform, but I can't seem to find this in 360.
icon

Best answer by ClairJ 25 November 2019, 20:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
I ended up contacting support for this and confirmed it is not possible. I submitted it as a product idea. This is the exact response from Qualtrics support:

Thanks for contacting Qualtrics 360 Support! From my understanding, you are looking to download all of the unique links for your 360 participants.

As you have indicated, links for 360 participants must be accessed individually from the Participants tab. Unfortunately, there is no other method that our support team would be able to execute in order to generate these links. My apologies for the inconvenience and for being unable to provide further assistance with this! Typically participants will take the assessment using the links and/or login information generated in their invitation email, which is why there is not currently a mass export option for survey links. However, I understand that this would be a useful feature to have in the platform and I would like to thank you for your feedback! The following support page provides further information on how to file a product idea. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with, and have a wonderful weekend!

I had the same struggle - I really would like to use a list of unique links with an email mail merge, or perhaps a third party email. I want to actually be able to send these links to my colleagues from my own email address. I am sure a lot of my invitations will be lost in junk mail folders, and it's a lot more human if it comes straight from me.

Leave a Reply