Headers within Survey | XM Community
Solved

Headers within Survey

• 3 May 2018
  • 8 replies

Is there a way to show headers for different sections within a survey. Can you use the title of your block as a section header?
icon

Best answer by uhrxx005 3 May 2018, 22:50

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
You will want to create a descriptive text question, then use the rich content editor to edit the text and make it look like a header.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
No, you can't use the titles of your blocks as a section headers. You can do as @uhrxx005 suggests or set an embedded variable that you update before each block and pipe it into the header.
Userlevel 3
Badge +3

TomG I have set an embedded data as Head and used the piped text in look and feel for header for each block. But somehow the header is showing in the End of Survey page also after the submission of the survey. How to remove that?
Capture111111.PNG

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You could just clear the value of the embedded variable in the survey flow before the end of survey element.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

ahmedA Thanks for responding. There is no embedded data before end of survey element in my survey flow. The last block in my survey is block 5, and the Header appears on top of the that.
But after submitting the survey the header is still coming in the thank you page. here is a screenshot of how the survey flow looks like:
1feb.PNG

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You don't to assign the value of head for every block. Do it once at the beginning and it should be available everywhere. To clear it at the end, have the flow like this:
image.pngNow head will not be visible.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Thanks a Lot!! Its working 😊

Badge

Thank you, this worked for me too!

Leave a Reply