Manage Surveys | XM Community
Solved

Manage Surveys

• 2 December 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
Hello!

The company where I where I work manages a great amount of surveys in one admin account. We are currently organizing the surveys trough folders, sub folders and sub - subfolders but we are trying to find the best way to organize and name our projects so that it is intuitive and easy to find at any level. Do you have experienced this and have some recommedations for me?

Thank you! 🙂
icon

Best answer by C_Bohn 5 December 2019, 00:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
It is really dependent upon your company's need. What has worked for us is to lump/group surveys (this can be done through a post-it note activity) and see what the similarities are between them. This is your folder where those similar surveys live. If you need to, create a "Parent" folder to house all of your "Child" folders where those surveys live.

For instance, we have a main survey, but a whole bunch of little ad-hoc surveys. The ad-hoc surveys can be grouped by Product, People, or Process. Under Product, we might have a bunch of specific products we collected data on, such as Food, Drink, or non-tangibles (but still qualify as a product).

Leave a Reply