Collaborate Emails send bad Login link | XM Community
Question

Collaborate Emails send bad Login link

• 4 December 2019
  • 4 replies

We use SSO to allow our staff and faculty to log in to Qualtrics. Whenever we collaborate on a project with someone the automated emails that are sent to the person have a link to log in and view the newly collaborated project. The problem we have is the link does not accept SSO log ins, so the email is essentially just a fancy alert that someone has sent a new collaboration. Is there a work around for this or a way to activate SSO for these emails?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi @Ahannan I'm an admin on an SSO-enabled brand, and I'm not seeing anything in the settings that would allow this to be changed. But, I don't recall this being an issue for us. When I hover over the "Log In" link in past notices, it looks like the URL is specific to our brand. You might start by seeing what the you have in yours, and then this may need to be escalated to support. Not sure...
Badge +2
I just had a client comment about the issue with the login link as well under and SSO setup. I have just added this new "Product Idea". Upvote it to get it more attention if you agree with the concept - or as well - add thoughts on other approaches to address to the issue. https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/7539/collaborate-survey-project-login-link-not-sso-friendly/p1?new=1
I added a comment to your feature idea. If Qualtrics would just improve the messaging for SSO users it would save a lot of people some grief.
I agree that fixing the link for SSO would be very good, but even removing the link altogether would be appreciated as an interim step.

Leave a Reply