🏆️ Nice Notes | X4 2020 Pass Giveaway | Competition | XM Community

🏆️ Nice Notes | X4 2020 Pass Giveaway | Competition

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
We want to introduce Community Nice Notes for this All-Inclusive X4 Pass Giveaway 🏆️ Competition! 🏆️ Here at Qualtrics we do something called Nice Notes, where we are able to publicly recognize colleagues who have done amazing work, and frankly, something nice. We want to hear about how other community members have made your Qualtrics XM Community experience truly unique.

How it Works
It's simple - give a shoutout to community members who deserve to be recognized!
* Comment on this thread and be sure to tag the user. This can be someone that helped you solve difficult problems, made you feel like you are a part of the community, offered you advice, or who has gone above and beyond for you!
* Get creative with how you share their kindness. Write a thoughtful post, create a poem, draw a picture, post a video, or do whatever feels right!

How to Win
If you have a Nice Note submitted about you, you will be entered for a chance to win the all inclusive x4 pass. A few things to keep in mind:
* Play nice - please don't reach out to other community members asking them to post a Nice Note about you - that's not right!
* The Qualtrics XM Community team will ultimately decide the winner of this competition and all inclusive X4 pass.
* The quality and content of Nice Notes written about you count over quantity - more Nice Notes does not necessarily mean you will be crowned the winner.

This competition will be live until 1/31 at 12pm PT, and our winner will be announced the following Monday (2/3)!

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@TomG - Absolutely a great contributor for technical solutions. I know this seems obvious because he is also the #1 contributor in terms of points, but I think that just reflects how amazing he is when it comes to helping people. You can also almost always count on him to be logged in and he responds very quickly. Frankly, I suspect he is a secret Qualtrics support engineer.

Way to be awesome @TomG!
Userlevel 1
@MatthewM although I only had one question, Matthew was quick to offer a solution that helped me get to the next step in my project. It was much appreciated!
Userlevel 7
Badge +61
@JenCX has always been very quick and solution oriented when ever I post a question in this community. Thanks for all the assistance and ideas Jen!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
> @MattM said:
> @JenCX has always been very quick and solution oriented when ever I post a question in this community. Thanks for all the assistance and ideas Jen!

Aww, this is so kind of you. Thanks, Matt! 😊
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I'd like to nominate @Kate for this. She's a brilliant mind and I'm always impressed at how she attacks problems. She's a very clever person and I'm glad to have her in this community!
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
> @JenCX said:
> I'd like to nominate @Kate for this. She's a brilliant mind and I'm always impressed at how she attacks problems. She's a very clever person and I'm glad to have her in this community!
>
>

Aw Shucks. Right back at you @JenCX! It's great to be a part of such a supportive and collaborative community.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I'd like to nominate @bstrahin. I notice that she not only demonstrates great knowledge of the technical capabities of Qualtrics, I see her frequently providing guidance on methodology and orgnaizational management. Truely an all-around Experience Management SME.
Userlevel 6
Badge +45
I am so thankful for @PhilJohnston! He came through for me when I was in a pinch by sharing a .qsf file. You're the best! Couldn't have done it without you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +30
> @bphelps said:
> @MatthewM although I only had one question, Matthew was quick to offer a solution that helped me get to the next step in my project. It was much appreciated!

That's so kind of you @bphelps !
Userlevel 3
Badge +5
@KeirJ helped me using Webservices updating responses. This is working now in my environment. I already thanked him in the thread. But on this page I alse want to nominate him.
Userlevel 4
Badge +7
> @Nico_Leussink said:
> @KeirJ helped me using Webservices updating responses. This is working now in my environment. I already thanked him in the thread. But on this page I alse want to nominate him.

Thank you for the recognition, @Nico_Leussink! I'm glad I was able to be of service.
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
It's always nice to bounce ideas off others in specific related industries. @VirginiaM has been invaluable resource as a fellow Academic Qualtrics user. Her insight on dashboards for course evaluations has helped change my university's entire evaluation process to Qualtrics Classroom.
Userlevel 6
Badge +45
@JulieT you're the sweetest! Thank you! ❤
Userlevel 4
Badge +21
Great reading some of these nominations. We have a super community and a nice list of Qualtrics Community Super Stars !
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
@AnthonyR is pretty much the coolest. I believe it was the X4 Summit just after the community was launched that I just happened to meet Anthony. We both got on Trax at the SLC Airport heading to Little America and we were both wearing our Qualtrics jackets from the 2015 Summit. We started to chat and figured out that we had already communicated online.

Great guy, super knowledgeable, and just goes to show what getting together once a year at X4 is all about.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@JenCX has been so nice and helpful to me, always ready to share some advice and discuss different issues. I really appreciate her advice. We have been able too solve many things because of the advice she has given
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
> @MsIreen said:
> @JenCX has been so nice and helpful to me, always ready to share some advice and discuss different issues. I really appreciate her advice. We have been able too solve many things because of the advice she has given

You are too kind! I love working with you on problems!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Thank you to all who participated in this all inclusive pass giveaway competition! We loved reading through all of your Nice Notes, and there were so many to go around. All of those nominated were entered into a random drawing, and the winner of the all inclusive pass is... @JenCX! Congrats - a community admin will reach out with next steps for you to claim your prize!

Leave a Reply