Possible to encrypt/password protect autogenerated emails? | XM Community
Solved

Possible to encrypt/password protect autogenerated emails?

• 5 December 2019
  • 2 replies

We are a research project in its second year collecting clinician and patient data from a facility across the country. We already use auto-emails to let research staff know when a survey has been completed, but we'd like to also create an auto-email to send clinically critical information back to the treatment facility as soon as it's entered. Because it's clinically sensitive information attached to a date we'd need more than standard security. I'm an RN and this is pretty far outside my comfort zone. Thanks!
icon

Best answer by C_Bohn 11 December 2019, 21:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
In a prior job, I could send emails to a secure email server which would then send an email notification to the physician or clinician letting them know they had an email. They would click on the link in the email which would take them to the encrypted email server, requiring them to log in.

Would it be possible for Qualtrics to send the auto-email to an encrypted, secure email server which would then trigger an email, from that encrypted server, to the recipient notifying them to log in to retrieve their email?
Thank you! I'm pretty sure I can do it that way through Yale somehow. Thank you for your help!

Leave a Reply