Can I change the submit button text color? | XM Community
Solved

Can I change the submit button text color?

• 11 December 2019
  • 9 replies

Badge
Right now, setting the Secondary Color makes the Submit button appear as the color I need, but the text color is automatic and I would like to change its color to something more accurate to the brand guidelines I have for my client. Is there any way to do this?
icon

Best answer by npetrov937 12 December 2019, 12:48

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hi AYG,

Go to Look & Feel -> Advanced -> Custom CSS and add the following code:

`.Skin #Buttons #NextButton {
color: #abcdef;
}`

Don't forget to change to the desired colour. You can use any styling you want here by using CSS (https://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp).

Hope that helps!

Nikolay
Badge
That code doesn't appear to be working for me. I've tried it in the newer editor and the old one. Still nothing.
Badge
I was mistaken! It worked. It doesn't show in the editor, but previewing the survey shows the correct colors.

Thank you!
Userlevel 1
This worked for me! Thank you for the code. Is there a way to change the hover color as well?
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
> @bphelps said:
> This worked for me! Thank you for the code. Is there a way to change the hover color as well?

There is indeed - just add the `:hover` selector

`.Skin #Buttons #NextButton:hover { background-color: #abcdef; }`
Badge +2
Desperately trying to change the color of the arrow within the button (not change the button color) - any hint of code? #Arrow doesn't work in above 🙂
Badge +2
Nevermind! It did work - thanks so much!

What is the Custom CSS code to change the color of the arrow in both the Back Button and Next Button?

I know the CSS code to change the Next Button to a different color, but what is the code to change the Previous Button as well.

.Skin #Buttons #NextButton { color: #abcdef; }

Leave a Reply