Showing assessment based on percentage of responses | XM Community
Question

Showing assessment based on percentage of responses

• 15 December 2019
  • 2 replies

I want to show assessments for each participant based on their percentage of responses. For instance, participants would get the assessments only if they attempted 90% of questions in the survey. How to do it??

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
There are a couple of variables there that might effect your best solution:

1. Does your survey move in a linear fashion? Do they need to answer the first 90% of questions or can they answer 90% of any questions?

2. How are you sending the participants the results of the assessment? Is this something you are hand-generating and sending for them? Doyou want to show them the scoring page as the last page of the survey? Are you hoping to use the trigger an email functon? What is your goal?
Hi @Kate ,

1. There are few sections using branching, e.g., some sections are only asked based on their demographic characteristics. The assessments show up when they answer 90% of any questions.

2. My previous plan is to show the assessment at the last page of survey (right before end of survey) because I need to display assessments based on multiple scoring categories (https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/common-use-cases-rc/displaying-messages-based-on-scoring/#Multiple). Can I do both (showing at the last page and email the assessment to the participants) at the same time for my assessments?

Thanks very much for any advice.

Leave a Reply