Vectorized Loop and Merge | XM Community

Vectorized Loop and Merge

• 18 December 2019
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +2
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a vectorized loop and merge that will create a number of loops based on the responses to a constant sum question. I am asking a group of contractors to propose the activities they will be doing in an upcoming month. There is a set of ten different activities someone can propose, and they can propose to do as many of each activity as they want (constant sum question). For each activity they will answer the same questions (name of the activity, length, location, line item expenses, etc.) (in a loop and merge block). How would I vectorize the loop and merge so that the contractor loops through all of Activity Type A first, then all of the Activity Type B's, etc? For example, let's say a contractor proposes to do 4 trainings and 5 focus groups. I would like them to first fill out info for training 1, then loop to training 2, then 3, then 4, then switch to focus group 1, then 2, 3, 4, then 5. Is there a way to perform a loop and merge from a constant sum so that I only need one loop and merge block (since all the questions are the same for any type of activity)?

Many thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Did you figure out how to do this? I need to do the same thing!

Leave a Reply