The loading speed of the platform is very slow

CathayaCathaya united statesCommunity Member Qubie ✭

The loading speed of the platform is very slow

Recently, we often met the issues that it's difficult to access the platform and the loading speed for accessing each feature after logging in is very very slow, which has reduced our work efficient a lot. E.g it took us about 1 hour to revise one simple question (10 minutes is enough before).

Our team is based in China now.

Please help check the issue and solve the problem as soon as possible.
Attached please find the screenshot for issue.

Answers

• KateKate Community Member, XM Advocate Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6

My platform gets really sluggish and sometimes when I have too may cookies. Try clearing out cookies from your browser first. I've had issues where the entire system fails to start or log me in until I do that step.

I've also reached out to support with similar issues (For me: Seeing responses in the data and analysis tab would sometimes literally never load), and they were able to do some work on their end to help clear up the issue. If clearing the cookies doesn't work, try that.

• npetrov937npetrov937 London, UKCommunity Member Guru ✭✭

@Kate Worked for me! Cheers.

• SowmyaSowmya Community Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

I faced a similar issue today. Re-tagging text responses and saving changes is taking a lot of time on the application. I thought it was probably my network connectivity but same load time when I moved to a different network.

Sign In to Comment