How to include Customer's Contact when creating Tickets from the CX Dashboard? | XM Community
Solved

How to include Customer's Contact when creating Tickets from the CX Dashboard?

• 10 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
Does anyone know how to add the Customer's Contact info when creating a ticket from the CX Dashboard? I'm not talking about the "Action" or "Task" when creating tickets that is triggered. I'm referring to when you are in the dashboard, you can open the full record of a survey response, such as when reading their comments and want to create and assign a ticket, there's an option to create a ticket from this window but the only data fields that could be added are Questions from the survey and your Embedded Data. I don't see an option to pipe in Customer's Contact Info, which would be helpful for someone who would need to reach out to the customer. Thank you.!
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 January 2020, 16:14

View original

2 replies

you can pipe in customer name by storing it as embedded variable.
Yeah I just realized that you can do this by adding things like email and name in the survey flow and then they are available in the create ticket menu. I also would like the full record to be in the newly created ticket, and am confused as to why it isn't linked or available.

Leave a Reply