Showing Group Blocks in Reports | XM Community
Question

Showing Group Blocks in Reports

• 24 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge
I have about 100 schools that all have different blocks containing specific utility fields. the school list dropdown determines what block gets displayed. How can i view, either in a report or wherever, the specific blocks associated with the school without going through all of the questions and filtering them individually?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi @Bronson what do you mean by utility fields? And, are you interested in viewing the results by school, or just seeing which questions display?
Badge
@ClairJ , thank you for your response. Each school has its own utility meter that is being read and captured/input into the survey. I want to be able to create a report and/or view the results by school and meter number. The problem is that this survey was created with blocks and displayed by school using survey flow. I dont want this process to be manual due to the number of corresponding questions per school. So, what i was hoping qualtrics could do is filter results by actual survey block or school so that so only data pertaining to the school shows. Hope that make sense
Userlevel 5
Badge +15
You can add a filter to your reports. I would use the school in that filtering field, and you would be able to click through the report for each school. I'm not sure whether that is identified in a question or through embedded data, but it works for either.

It's kind of hard to understand how the survey is set up, so if this doesn't help, it might be helpful for you to attach some screenshots or even a .qsf file.

Leave a Reply