Employee Directory - Import People | XM Community
Solved

Employee Directory - Import People

• 29 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
Hi Experts,

I'm trying to import few people into my employee directory and it is not working as expected. Down the line I'm looking for the automation to import people via SFTP, but at the moment I want to upload them manually to test, here's the import message shown below
!

I've download the sample file format and have inserted few employees within for testing
!

!

I did try to change the fields/columns within the file and nothing has worked. I know this looks weird as this task looks pretty simple, but not sure what is missing from my side. I'd appreciate if anyone can help me in this.

Regards
Pradyp
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 19 March 2020, 19:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27
Hi!!

I usually do not add the username when uploading the files, but i let qualtrics fill that field with the email. that may be problem. Can you try uploading without filling the username column?
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @Pradyp! If you have not yet already, we'd recommend reaching out to our support team, as they will best be equipped to further troubleshoot this with you!
Badge +2
I'm actually toying with the idea of using the username field as a secondary sorting field. Since the USER information fields seem to be limited in number, I want to be sure I have as many sortable fields as possible to target all possible permutations of employees.

Leave a Reply