Gabor Granger pricing technique | XM Community
Solved

Gabor Granger pricing technique

• 16 May 2018
  • 9 replies

Does anyone have experience with incorporating the Gabor Granger pricing technique in a qualtrics survey? Is it feasible to build in the Qualtrics platform, or do you need an external specialized tool for it?
icon

Best answer by Samarth 17 May 2018, 13:36

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Hi @Nicolien ,

It is feasible to create Gabor Granger pricing technique setup in Qualtrics. However this is not available as a default questions type.

You will need to use embedded data to pipe in the price you want to display to respondent. It is a complex structure you will have to rotate and de-rotate the data in order capture the required result.

Regards,
Samarth
Badge +1
Nicolien, is this something you are still looking into? I figured out a way to program the GG questions using blocks for 26 features and it all seems to work when I run test data. The survey took a day to program but it is just a lot of blocks you copy and then edit. Total number of questions in the survey is 650 (is that a Aualtrics world record?) But I'm randomizing the 26 features so people only have to respond to 10.
James
Badge

Hi James KiaResearch ,
I am currently trying to program a Gabor Granger study for 15+ products and would like to have people respond to up to 5 products. Would you be able to share some wisdom as to how you programmed the survey?

Badge +1

Email me at jwiltshire@kiausa.com and I can share some instructions and Excel files with you.

Badge +2

Hi - would be interested in seeing how anyone has programmed the Gabor Granger methodology in Qualtrics. Open to any suggestions anyone has to share!

Badge +2

Samarth would you be able to share the programming methodology you used?

Badge +2

KiaResearch - would you be able to share how you programmed the Gabor Granger method?

Badge +1

Email me at jwiltshire @ kia usa . com (no spaces) and I can share the survey template and an Excel file to analyze the output.

Badge +1

Hi KiaResearch are you still available to share your survey flow? I'm trying to program the Gabor Granger method and my survey flow is too complex to ensure I didn't miss a permutation of a pricing question. Thank you!!

Leave a Reply