What is the best way to create a reoccurring bi-weekly survey? | XM Community

What is the best way to create a reoccurring bi-weekly survey?

• 10 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Hello Community,

What would be the best way(s) to create a reoccurring survey with the same respondents? This would be a bi-weekly survey (Sprint) that would measure the happiness of the employees, and we would need a way to identify which Sprint was which by having the dates update on the back-end some way. The end goal we would be able to see the employees in the data and filter by sprint and see if there were any increases or decreases of happiness during that timeframe.

I am confused how sending the survey to the same respondents would affect the data. Also is there a way for this to be anonymous, but still taking some fields on the back-end such as (office location, shift time, etc) while using an authentication such as an identifiable number? I think that is the way to go about it, but wanted to see if there were any other recommendations 🙂

Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to achieve this.

Thanks a bunch!

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
Hi @Bsoo - The following support page should be able to explain how to achieve the added data that you are looking for: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/embedded-data/
Badge +1
Do you know how to update it each time you want the respondent to retake the survey without losing the preexisting data?

Leave a Reply