How do I create a custom End of Survey message conditional on Q_Language? | XM Community
Solved

How do I create a custom End of Survey message conditional on Q_Language?

• 19 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi - I want to provide a different survey termination message depending on the language selected to take the survey. I've been exploring both the translation feature and branch logic based on the Q_Language variable, but am not having luck. I can't find a way to set a condition based on the Q_Language. This seems to be very complicated versus other survey tools. Is there an easier way? Thanks
icon

Best answer by rondev 19 February 2020, 09:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You can use branch logic using embedded data Q_lang = language code present here.

Note: If the user changes the language while taking the survey then last change in language will be set in Q_lang embedded data.
Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Yes. I think the best idea is to capture the Q_language just before you make the branches. And the based on the different values make the desired branches and add an end of the survey element customized to display the different messages. However if you just want to display the same message but translated you can set a customized end of the survey from the survey options and translate the message in the library

Thank you!

Leave a Reply