what is the best way of managing matched manager/staff member surveys | XM Community
Solved

what is the best way of managing matched manager/staff member surveys

• 27 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi, I need to match dyadic surveys as I'm looking for agreement/disagreement between managers and staff members. I will survey managers and ask them to identify a staff member (name and email) who reports to them to complete a staff member survey. I'll tell them the name of the manager who nominated them so I'll have what I need to match the surveys "manually." Is there any way to use qualtrics to automate or manage all or part of this matching process?
icon

Best answer by rondev 27 February 2020, 08:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Assuming you have a question where in the manager selects the employee using some unique key.

Now have an authenticator on a contact list which contains email address and other details of employees and match the previous selected unique key with authenticator and get employee email address.
Now using this email address and using contact list trigger update an embedded data i.e. AssignedBy as manager name
Using this email address you can also use survey distribution API to send survey to respective employee if you want to distribute.

Thank you - this gets me started in the right direction 🙂

Leave a Reply