No data available to analyze

PradypPradyp GermanyCommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited March 1 in Conducting Analyses

No data available to analyze

Hi Experts,

I'm facing an issue in Stats iQ where I'm unable to view any data for analyzing. I've imported 3k historical data responses and I've not created any filters yet, I tried using Describe, Relate etc to analyze the data and I'm unable to view any info, below are the screenshots for reference. Appreciate if anyone can help me here.

Regards
Pradyp

Best Answers

• AdamK12AdamK12 Bethesda, MDCommunity Member, XMPN Member Guru ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Pradyp I recently ran into the same issue. Re-importing the responses immediately fixed the problem, but I wonder if there is a bug that is causing responses to not be populated immediately.

• ChristianBChristianB ProvoModerator Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Pradyp and @AdamK12 ! Any time something seems a little off in the Stats iQ platform, feel free to reach out to the Stats iQ specialty team at Qualtrics Support! They’ll be happy to take a look and offer possible solutions :)

Answers

• PradypPradyp GermanyCommunity Member Qubie ✭

Please ignore the above issue, as this has been resolved now.
    I've re-imported the responses and it worked.

• PradypPradyp GermanyCommunity Member Qubie ✭

@AdamK12 not sure but it seems to be alike. Good to know that you figured out the issue.

@Pradyp absolutely-it's very good when issues seem to resolve themselves (or at least easily)!

@ChristianB Thanks-I always do! This situation felt a little bit like that one time I called tech support to fix something and they pressed a button which fixed everything. The system is very robust so it's usually a simple solution...

Sign In to Comment