Removing questions from TextiQ in Data/Analysis | XM Community
Solved

Removing questions from TextiQ in Data/Analysis

• 4 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge
Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone had come across a solution for deleting questions from the question list in Stats iQ.

I have a number of questions I no longer need included in the tool and there doesn't appear to be an option to remove them.

There is also an issue regarding the fields which have automatically been created in the data for these questions, does anyone know of a way to remove the included TextiQ fields?

Thanks in advance.

JPS
icon

Best answer by AdamK12 6 March 2020, 18:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@JPS iN TextIQ, those automated fields are merely suggestions. You can search for specific terms that you identify in the search box, and then click on the checkmark to import responses/comments with those fields. In my experience, it's not so much a question of deleting questions or fields that are no longer of interest, as choosing which fields are currently of interest.
Badge
@AdamK12 Thanks for the response, I'm actually looking to remove the actual verbatim questions from the field list located to the left hand side.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@JPS I see -- if you mean how to delete the topics, you can click on the three dots at the top of the left hand column and then "Choose Topics to Delete" in TextIQ. I hope that helps...
Badge +2

Did you ever find a solution for this?
I added new Columns/Variables/Questions/Fields (however you would like to call them) by translating them, and all the old fields stay there blocking space and being in the way.

Qualtrics_delete_field_textiq.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

LarsR I just submitted the new idea on this recently - please upvote:
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/19172/allow-removing-questions-from-text-iq-in-cx-dashboards#latest

Badge +2

InessaG Thanks for posting the idea.

Leave a Reply