Has anyone programmed a static anonymous survey link on aniPad/tablet for public use? | XM Community
Solved

Has anyone programmed a static anonymous survey link on aniPad/tablet for public use?

• 23 May 2018
  • 1 reply

How did you program the survey to automatically submit responses and close the survey if a respondent started the survey but walked away from the device without finishing it. I need the survey to close after a certain amount of inactivity so that the survey doesn't stay open where the person left off. I need the survey link to display on the iPad for the next respondent, not the survey question where the last respondent stopped taking the survey.
icon

Best answer by Rich_Boits_Walker 10 June 2018, 06:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
I believe this thread will get you what you need:

https://qualtrics.com/community/discussion/744/how-to-auto-advance-a-block-and-with-using-the-same-countdown-timer-on-all-pages

You can use a URL redirect on the End of Survey elements in the branch logic in survey flow when the time has expired, instead of giving the user a message, to take the device back to the start of the survey, or to whatever page you have showing the link.

Leave a Reply