GDPR: Is anyone using Website / App Feedback to deploy a cookie notice? | XM Community

GDPR: Is anyone using Website / App Feedback to deploy a cookie notice?

• 24 May 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
Are any of you deploying a cookie notice using Site Intercept / Website App Feedback? Our Marketing team created a notice for use on our Wordpress-based sites, but we have some customer-facing sites that are backed by other tools and thus we can't use the same methodology.

Our standard notice uses an "I Agree" button that closes the notice. Is that something I can do in Qualtrics? Or is my only option for a close trigger to use the default "x" element?

I'm also interested in anything anyone can share about how you've configured your intercept settings for this particular use case.

1 reply

Hey, bit of a late reply, but we regularly use Site Intercept to deploy notices and other banners on our customer facing sites. These are created using the 'infobar' creative template.

You can set any element to 'close' the banner. Select the 'x' element, set the transparency to 99 and then resize it over the element (in your case, the 'I Agree' button).

Once you've got the first template set up, it's pretty straight forward. Don't forget to set a mobile version of the banner as Site Intercept creatives are not responsive. I generally any device below 768px to show the mobile version.

Leave a Reply