Does anyone else have problems switching between surveys and inaccurate data showing? | XM Community
Question

Does anyone else have problems switching between surveys and inaccurate data showing?

Userlevel 1
Badge +10
I work with multiple surveys a day and quickly move from one survey to another to review data, send distributions, or send reminder/thank you surveys to distributions. I have noticed that when I move from one survey to another, the NAME of the survey will be labeled correctly along the top, but the data or distributions will show those of the survey I had previously been working on. I have to sign out of my account or refresh every time before switching to a different survey to solve this problem. Otherwise, it's creating confusion and causing me to report incorrect data or send repeat distributions and emails. Does anyone else have this issue? Any solutions besides refreshing every time between moving on to different surveys (which is time-consuming)?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30
Thanks for bringing this up! I've run into this problem regularly for the last two to three years during the period of time when I have to switch between my live surveys frequently during the day. I have not found a solution other than to click and re-click until I finally reach the place where I'm trying to go.
Userlevel 1
Badge +10
I am glad it isn't just me! It isn't that big of an issue now that I know that it occurs, but it is a pain and waste of time working with data that doesn't apply to my selected survey :neutral:

Leave a Reply