Changing colours for Hot Spot Question | XM Community
Question

Changing colours for Hot Spot Question

• 9 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello! I am not sure if I am posting at the right category.

Anywho, may I know if anyone have any idea if it is possible to change the hovering colour of hot spot question to another colour?

!

The default colours are green and white & green, red and white for "On/Off" and "Like/Dislike" interactivity respectively.

Will it be possible to change the colours?

Cheers!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Hi there, if you still need, the color of the "On" state in the On/Off Hot Spot can be changed by adding the below CSS to the Style section of the survey's Look & Feel:
div.Inner.BorderColor.OnOff > div > fieldset > div > div > div > svg > path[fill="#00fe00"] {
fill: orange;
fill-opacity: 0.5 !important;
}
The color of the "Like" state in the Dislike-Like Hot Spot can be changed by adding the below CSS to the Style section of the survey's Look & Feel:
div.Inner.BorderColor.LikeDislike > div > fieldset > div > div > div > svg > path[fill="#00fe00"] {
fill: blue;
}
The color of the "Dislike" state in the Dislike-Like Hot Spot can be changed by adding the below CSS to the Style section of the survey's Look & Feel:
div.Inner.BorderColor.LikeDislike > div > fieldset > div > div > div > svg > path[fill="#fe0000"] {
fill: yellow;
}

Leave a Reply