New Look & Feel - How to change the entire survey font color using custom CSS: | XM Community
Question

New Look & Feel - How to change the entire survey font color using custom CSS:

• 10 March 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge +3
Hello,

We've a business requirement to change the Question text and Answer text to use the branded font color. As you know there is no option in the look & feel section to set the font color. Can you please share the custom CSS elements required to change the all the question text and answer text font color?

Let me know if the below is enough for changing the color:

.QuestionText, .QuestionBody, .q-checked{
color:#0C3262 !important;
}

Thanks,

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +36
@Arun_Raj ,

Try the following:
```
.Skin .QuestionText {
color:#0C3262;
}

.Skin .QuestionBody {
color:#0C3262;
}
```

Where is this entered?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Your css code will change the color of the question text and answer text, you will have to enter this code in look and feel (style), so that it will for the entire survey

Question! What custom CSS elements would I need to include in order to make my default color black?
Nevermind, figured it out. For black text, the following:

.Skin .QuestionText {
color:#000000;
}

.Skin .QuestionBody {
}

Badge

How change the warning text colour for required/mandatory questions?
We have changed the colour of our survey to match our brand and it is now hard to read the warning:
"! Please answer this question"
We can't find where to change this warning notification font colour.
Help?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/29016#Comment_29016Add the below code in Look & Feel -> Style -> Custom CSS
.Skin .ValidationError {color: #00ff00 !important}

Hi SurajK ,
What is the custom CSS for the font of text entry and borders in the survey? The CSS that you provided has changed only the question text and question body.
I've tried this but it doesn't seem to work:
.Skin .TextEntry {
}

Leave a Reply