Qualtrics acting funny / UX-related | XM Community

Qualtrics acting funny / UX-related

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 449 replies
Hi guys, anyone noticed anything about Qualtrics UX acting funny? I Have issues with Dashboard notifications, among all, cannot scroll fields around, for example:!
Was making a public report today, but no changes (e.g. chart types, colouring) were reflected in the actual report, had to redo the whole thing.
Was not able to access data from my own survey today:
!

I have submitted a ticket to the support, but wonder if there are any customers having same problem.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
With lists like that, I often have issues where the mouse path isn't broad enough. I have to move in really slow and precise right angles so it doesn't think left the path. Sending an email distribution takes twice as long as it needs to for me to get this whole thing right.

!

Qualtrics has been buggy in general over the past 6 months or so. I've called support more often in the past 6 months then I have in the 3 years previous. Seemingly lots of updates getting pushed without being really tested through. Last week, I couldn't start a new blank project XD Like- that's the base function of this whole thing!
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@Kate the lists from your screenshot are literally my nightmare 😱

Leave a Reply