Web intercept for feedback in PowerBI app online | XM Community
Solved

Web intercept for feedback in PowerBI app online

• 13 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8
Has anyone tried or know how to build an intercept into a PowerBI app that people access via their browser? Right now I can add a button on each page of a report in PowerBI, but it would be more intuitive and easier to manage on a larger scale if we can implement an intercept that loads when a PowerBI app loads.

Thanks in advance!
Amy
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 5 November 2020, 20:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi, @AmyNyren -- unfortunately I can't offer any suggestions here but I am getting questions about using PowerBI for data visualization. I'm curious what your use case is for integrating PowerBI with Qualtrics (e.g., instead of Tableau) -- and would love to hear more. Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi AdamK12 ,
We don't use Tableau within our organization, we only use MS suite products so I'm stuck pursuing all options that involve PowerBI as an external dashboard/reporting tool. It seems as thought PowerBI is not exactly a friend to non-Microsoft products in general and the community that supports it, isn't as willing to help as I had hoped. So I'm working on finding work arounds for our organization between Qualtrics and PowerBI.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi AmyNyren! We checked with our Support team on this one and as long as you have access to the source code editor of PowerBI (or any application for that matter) you can implement the deployment code for an intercept. If you have any follow up questions about this setup, be sure to reach out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi, AmyNyren -- thanks for this. Based on the due diligence my team has done, it looks like PowerBI has a number of connectors and my guess is you could make it work with Qualtrics--your Qualtrics account rep can probably put you in touch with an engineering team who can help you. Good luck!

Leave a Reply