How come all the responders get the same question after randomization | XM Community
Solved

How come all the responders get the same question after randomization

• 13 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
I made 20 questions here and randomized them. I only display 1 of 20 questions to the responder. Now I see the actual displayed question to my 3 responders. All of them got the same question displayed. Basically, the effect of randomization in my design failed. What is wrong with it? (Additional information you might need: I distributed my survey to these 3 responders who are in the same contact list.)
!
!
icon

Best answer by bstrahin 13 March 2020, 21:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Check if there is any display logic on other questions,
Userlevel 1
Badge
@rondev Actually, it is randomly displayed. I tested again. I just very 'luckily' get the exact same question displayed to the responder. Thanks for your help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
@Pei_2009 you could also put this into advanced randomization. Move your questions into the section Random Subset. Set that to 1 and then click the option to Evenly Present Elements. It will better balance out the randomization across all of your questions. https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/block-options/question-randomization/

Leave a Reply