What is the best method for triggering an intercept from an image? | XM Community
Solved

What is the best method for triggering an intercept from an image?

• 16 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I have an image in my saas product that I would like to trigger a survey from when clicked. I want to pass contact attributes with the completed survey, so I am thinking the best way is an Intercept (but please correct me if there is a better way). Has anyone done this before? Looking for the best way to do this, any advice is appreciated. Thanks, Mike.
icon

Best answer by ana_velez 30 April 2020, 22:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

You can create a cookie or a HTML value when the image is clicked and use that as the logic to show the intercept. Also you can use single page application to avoid having to reload the page. we did it with a not interested button and worked well.
Single Page Application - Qualtrics Support
the attributes you want to pass can be recorded as embeded data in the intercept if those are in the query, in cookies or in HTML elements. and you can capture those calling them in the survey flow

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/website-app-feedback/intercepts-tab/edit-intercept-section/action-set-options/embedded-data-website-app-feedback/

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

ana_velez_voce thank you for your response. Ended up going down the HTML value. Works great.

Leave a Reply