Survey was closed in February and report generated. Downloaded report today and counts are different | XM Community
Solved

Survey was closed in February and report generated. Downloaded report today and counts are different

• 22 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hello all, this is so weird...Back in February, I closed a survey and downloaded a report two days later. Today, March 21, I had a question about an answer and downloaded the report again. To my surprise, the majority of my questions had different count replies. Please remember, I closed the survey before my first report download. May I ask if this has happened to anyone before? I am puzzled by this. If someone had this problem before, please let me know. Thank you!!
icon

Best answer by TomG 22 March 2020, 15:35

View original

4 replies

Hey,

did you check if those added were responses previously marked incomplete? Depending on your settings, incomplete questions are added to your total once the 14 days passed during which incomplete surveys could be revisited. You can apply filters to just see those replies that are complete.

Hope this helps.

Best, M
Badge
Hello, Thank you so much for your message. So, even if the survey is closed to the public, I should wait for a little while for the system to compile the incomplete surveys and add them to the final count, right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @cmackesy said:
> Hello, Thank you so much for your message. So, even if the survey is closed to the public, I should wait for a little while for the system to compile the incomplete surveys and add them to the final count, right?

Or, in Survey Options you can set your survey to delete partials 1 week after survey start or last activity. Then the partials would be deleted instead of saved to the response data.

Or, you could manually delete the partials just before or after you close the survey.
Badge
Got it. Thank you all!!

Leave a Reply