In a multiple choice (single answer, column, text) question, how to remove a selected answer | XM Community
Question

In a multiple choice (single answer, column, text) question, how to remove a selected answer

• 31 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

I'm currently formatting my questionnaire for my masters dissertation. This entails a follow up interview after the initial questionnaire. Therefore, I have a multiple choice (single answer, column, text) question with 10 possible dates/times that participants can select for their interview. I know that quota's can hide a whole answer once a certain option has been selected, but as my dates/times are all under the same question I don't want to hide the whole question. I just want to hide the date/time option once it has been selected.

E.g.
Please select a date/time for your interview:
* Tuesday 7th April - 10:00
* Tuesday 7th April - 15:00

Once the option of Tuesday 7th April - 15:00 has been selected, I would like it to be removed from the list, to only leave Tuesday 7th April - 10:00 available.

Is there a way to do this without having a question block for each date/time?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Add display logic to the choices:
!
Hi Tom,

Thank you for getting back to me. What options do I need to select on Display Logic? I've tried the below option, but it didn't work:

!

Thanks in advance,

Abbie
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @ACot6 said:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Thank you for getting back to me. What options do I need to select on Display Logic? I've tried the below option, but it didn't work:
>
> !
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Abbie
Quota X has not been met

where X is the quota for the choice

Leave a Reply