Data growth/shrink in Gauge Chart? | XM Community
Solved

Data growth/shrink in Gauge Chart?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • QPN Level 2 ●●
  • 2 replies

Hi,
I have a question regarding the set up of Gauge Charts. We are tracking employee mood over time and I want to show, how the mood improved or decreased from the previous week to the current week. I have seen in several presentations that there should? be a way to indicate this in Gauge Charts, for example like this:
image.pngI have not found any documentation as to how to set this up? Maybe somebody could point me in the right direction?

Best regards,

icon

Best answer by ChristianB 11 June 2020, 20:03

View original

3 replies

Badge

Hi ManuF! If you have not yet already, I’d recommend reviewing this support page on Number Chart Customization to help you get started. If you still have questions after reviewing the linked support page, you'll want to reach out to the  Support team, as they are best equipped to help answer questions and provide support! :)

Badge

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/9216/data-growth-shrink-in-gauge-chartHi ManuF . Did you find a way to get data evolution on your gauge chart ? I've noticed the same layout in some dashboard exemples but don't find how to set-up (CX). Thanks !

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Sand, sadly no - I am assuming it is a licensing issue and that you have to licence certain widgets differently. I have a guess that it is only available if you have a specific EX licence.

Leave a Reply