In need of a Radar Chart in Core XM. | XM Community
Solved

In need of a Radar Chart in Core XM.

• 22 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Greetings All... I am looking to add a 9-variable Radar Chart to help visualize data in Core XM. I am fairly new to Qualtrics and just assumed that such a common visualization would be native to the platform. I would appreciate any guidance, hacks or otherwise on how to make this happen.
Thank you

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 9 June 2020, 20:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Wsimmons99! If you have not yet already, we'd recommend checking out this support page with all of our visualization types. If you do not see one that you're looking for, we'd recommend submitting a Product Idea so it may be considered as a product improvement in the future!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Wsimmons99 same here. We need radar graphs, scattered line graphs (for 7 points or more) and "stock line" graphs for our reports. I have not been able to create either of these, so I manually create them, and then upload it as an image to the advanced report before sharing with our client. It is a bit tedious and I too thought both of these types of graphs would be available on the platform since they are common graphs. Hoping these can be available at some point!

Badge

I really need the radar chart in XM core

Leave a Reply