Randomly Present Blocks of Questions with a limit/quota to the number of times a block is presented | XM Community
Solved

Randomly Present Blocks of Questions with a limit/quota to the number of times a block is presented

• 23 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I have a survey with 10 blocks. I want each block to be presented to 5 people (not any more or less). In the survey flow, I set the randomizer to show 1 block and then set it to present it evenly. However, the number of responses to the blocks are not even. In my responses, I see that some blocks have as high as 8 responses while some have only 3 responses.
I do have an screening question, but this shows up before the respondents are randomly assigned to a block. So only people who qualify at the screening stage should be shown one of the 10 blocks.
Is there a way to set a limit/quota in such a way that each block is only shown to 5 respondents (not more or less)? Once the counter reaches 5, then this block should not be shown to any other participant.
Any help will be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by rondev 24 April 2020, 00:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Create a quota for each block i.e. (select any question mostly first of each block) if a question of the block is displayed then increment the quota. Under randomizer, add branch logic to each block as - if respective block quota is not met then show the block.

Leave a Reply