How to displey the two conditions in diffrent order | XM Community
Solved

How to displey the two conditions in diffrent order

• 25 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi,
I would like to set the praticipants to two conditions, half of them will start with manipulation 1 and then manipulation 2, and the other half will start with 2 and then 1. I know how to split for the two conditions in the survey flow, but i dont know if its possible that each praticipant will see eventually the two conditions in diffrent order.
Thank you very much!
Lital

icon

Best answer by rondev 25 April 2020, 09:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Create a randomizer, and add two groups under it. Keep 1 in the randomly present box and check evenly present checkbox. Under first group - add embedded data (order) and set value as 1, add manipulation block 1 and then manipulation block 2. Similarly under second group - add embedded data (order) and set value as 2, add manipulation block 2 and then manipulation block 1.

So you meen i have to copy the manipulation and questions so it will be shown twice- once in the firs order condition, and once again in the second order condition. That will take a lot of time because I have 15 block in each condition, and it will be complicated to understand when the data will be exported. But if this is the only way ill do it.
thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

No, In the survey you will have only one set of blocks for manipulation 1 and manipulation 2. You just need to repeat it in the survey flow, i.e. just add a block element in the survey flow and from drop down choose the required block. (else the data will be present at different columns in data and analysis)

ok thank you so much!

Leave a Reply