Is it possible to show different parameter values for each respondent?

JieruiYangJieruiYang TILBURGCommunity Member Qubie ✭

Is it possible to show different parameter values for each respondent?

As shown in the figure below:

Each participant will face the same question with different parameter values A or B.

And they will answer 5 questions with different parameter values A or B. That is to say, each of the participant will have different sequence of A or B for 5 questions.

The sequence will be put into an excel file and upload in Qualtrics. How to realize that?

Tagged:

Answers

• rondevrondev Community Member - Trial User Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

The solution will assign random parameter to question 1 - 5.

Create 5 ED (Q1Param, Q2Param, Q3Param, Q4Param, Q5Param). Then in the survey flow for each ED follow below setup to assign them random value:

Pipe these ED as required

• JieruiYangJieruiYang TILBURGCommunity Member Qubie ✭

Hi rondev,

Thank you very much for your answer! However, the sequence of A and B is fixed. They are generated based on the choices of our another experiment. I guess I need to import the excel file somewhere.

• rondevrondev Community Member - Trial User Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are distributing through contact list, then create 5 embedded data in Contact list and assign them that value from excel. Then in the survey flow you can easily capture that values and used it in questions.

• JieruiYangJieruiYang TILBURGCommunity Member Qubie ✭

Thank you for your answer! I don't plan to distributing through contact list. I plan to create a link and the ID of the participants depends on the time they enter the survey.

Sign In to Comment