How to create a table that list who did not complete the survey yet | XM Community

How to create a table that list who did not complete the survey yet

• 28 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

I want to create a table that would list out who did not complete the survey. In the current table i have created, when i use the survey metadata field finished it only gives me the option of 'true' (or yes they have finished) but not 'false'. has anyone created anything similar?
i already have the survey and survey distribution as data sources. I want to create this without having to use a respondent funnel

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Hi!!

there is a new function in qualtrics that reports not in responses, but in the interaction with the email. you can make tables of the open emails and those sent that havent been oppened
XM Directory Respondent Funnel - Qualtrics Support
hope this solve your request

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately it does not, I am trying to create this outside of the respondent funnel. What i have so far is being able to create a record grid with the surveyers names, embedded data points etc. i have a survey metadata finished filter on the widget but when i try to filter it to 'false' there is no option to do so.
qualtrics.PNG

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

You record partial responses. Because you will only see false there if you record partials. If you delete them you will never see uncompleted responses. and partials not yet recorded dont show in the dashbaord

Leave a Reply