Survey link in email signature | XM Community
Solved

Survey link in email signature

Does anyone have experience with adding a "thumbs up/thumbs down" or "happy/sad face" that could be added as an image survey in the email signature? Similar to this link.
https://www.customerthermometer.com/outlook-signature-email-survey/

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 7 May 2021, 00:06

View original

6 replies

Any ideas out there?

hi there - i'm looking for something similar, did you have any luck solving this?

hi! I only received information on query strings. I still haven't been able to figure out an easy way to do this. I want it to look something like the link below.
maybe qualtrics can add the feature or direct us further?

Outlook email signature survey

I was so hoping there was an answer here. Replying in order to freshen this in the queue. :)

Badge +48

Hi HAB1288 gregmaxfield ! If you haven’t already, I’d recommend reviewing this support page on inline email questions to help you get started. If you still have questions about this feature after reviewing the linked support page, you'll want to reach out to the Support team, as they are best equipped to answer questions! If this still isn't quite what you are looking for, I’d recommend posting this in our Product Ideas category. If you’re not sure how to post your idea, check out our Ideation Guidelines and our Policy & Procedures. 😁

Badge

I'm looking for such a solution too! Any updates on how this is done?

Leave a Reply