TEXT IQ & DASHBOARD EXAMPLES | XM Community

TEXT IQ & DASHBOARD EXAMPLES

Hello CX Dashboard Community,
I wanted to reach out and ask if there is anyone in the community who would like to share pictures of the design of their dashboards and text IQ pages? 😀
I wanted to find more ideas for page designs and widget placement and structures but i could find so much online.😕

I would greatly appreciate the help!

Sincerely,

Nick B.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

No examples sadly but I would be very interested in this too. I have been struggling to set up dashboards that are a little more complex than the usual simple widget, because the guides are not very conclusive.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I'm in the same boat and just posted a similar question. The bubble chart just isn't hitting the mark. What are customers saying and how has that changed M/M? Is it more positive? Hopefully someone will feel generous and reach out to share!

iQ Table.pngiQ tables provide an alternate to the bubble chart. Could also use the bubble chart beside the far right %change iQ table but drilling on bubble doesn't drill the table. Chart 1 could be 'This Month' and Chart 2 could be 'This Month' offset by 1 month. Then compare the two for MoM...

Badge +2

I am interested in this also. I have asked both Qualtrics and our support agency but that has not returned much other than links back to Qualtrics support pages.
I think the above example from NPSadmin2020 is useful.

Leave a Reply