Uniform font style | XM Community
Solved

Uniform font style

Dear community,

I need to create a Survey by using a draft word document. In the word document are the necessary questions for the Survey. I have set in General, in the look&feel function, a specific font style with specific colour and font size. I hoped that the whole survey would overtake these settings. But when I copied the questions from the word document in qualtrics the font style and size unfortunately changed. And also when I jumped into the translation window. Also the translated text lost the default font style and size. My only idea was to edit each question with the rich content editor to get the needed font style and size but this costs a lot of time and is not really user friendly. Is there any other possibility to adjust the font style and size as a whole?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kr
CW

icon

Best answer by rondev 13 May 2020, 12:17

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Try setting the font style using skin class under look and feel style
.Skin{
font-family:"Open Sans",Georgia,sans-serif
}

I've tried to post your Code in the "Custom CSS" box but it did not work. As you can see in the screenshot I want the font Color to be blue but it remains gray. The font size is working.
image.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Try this:
.Skin .QuestionText{

color:#004a8f!important;
}

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

CWolle,
When you copy and paste question text from Word into Qualtrics it copies styles (unless you paste in HTML View). If you go to HTML View you'll probably see bunch of html along with your text. That html is overriding your Qualtrics theme. Click 'Remove Formatting' which will get rid of all the HTML. The questions will then be formatted using your Qualtrics theme.

Hi,
you are all Right; I deleted the formatting and this works out:

.Skin .QuestionText{

}

But now it is only the Question that is in blue. How can I customize that the possible answers are also blue? And what is the CSS for the font style (e.g. Arial or an other, not listed font style). Where do I find These CSS codes?

Kr
CW

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Try this:
.Skin .QuestionText , .Skin .LabelWrapper{
}

Perfect this works! 🙂

.Skin .QuestionText , .Skin .LabelWrapper{
}

Thanks a lot!!

OkI Need to admit that there is still one left open Point: The under-headers are still not with the correct font style. They remain in Grey, so in Default Standard. Can you help?

Many thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

For repeat headers:
.Skin .Matrix th, .Skin .SBSMatrix th {
}

Yes, that's it. Thanks!! Where do you get the CSS codes from? Do you have a hint for me where to search the next time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

We get it by inspecting the page in the browser. F12 lets you to inspect element the page. Check this

Leave a Reply